The CSRDA Discussion Paper Series (hereinafter, “DP”) are issued by the Center for Social Research and Data Archives (CSRDA), Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, compiling the results of numerous empirical research studies based on the topic of SDGs for the promotion of empirical social science research. The DP is intended to serve as a place to publish papers efficiently before being published in an academic journal, and aimed at dissemination of research results that include data from the Social Science Japan Data Archive (SSJDA) in Japan, as well as data from overseas archives, primary data, operational data, aggregate data and administrative data. We look forward to your submission in accordance with the guidelines below.
Filtering Papers by the SDGs
- Student loansCareer decision
- Uncertaintypolarized reflexconverging responsesecurity-libertypanel fully randomized conjoint experiments
- ProfessionsSex segregationSocial Stratification
- educational attainmentfamily income causal mediationdirect and indirect effectshigh school
- No. 17 New Horizontal Inequalities in Japanese Education? Examining Socioeconomic Selectivity in Study Abroad Intent and Pre-College Study Abroad ParticipationStudy abroadtransnational human capitalsocial reproductionhorizontal inequalitysupplementary education
- First-daughter effectHeterogeneous effectsMachine learning